Monday, April 14, 2008

Forgotten trip to Sea World

I thought that I had posted about Sea World, but than I found out it never made the blog. In March Don and I got the chance to go to Orlando for a few different reasons. Samantha called and told me that she was going to be in Orlando for a business trip but would like to do something fun while she was there. She than said something about going to the temple there since she had never seen that one. For me that was all I needed to hear...I was in. Come to find out the youth of our ward was going a temple trip the same day Samantha wanted to go--which worked out REALLY well for Don and myself. We met Samantha at the temple and we did our different things in the temple and from there we headed to our hotels. Shari, Sarah, Lydia, and Aubree decided that they would meet us also in Orlando...they are big Sea World fans so we had planned to skip church on Sunday and go to Sea World (since I have never been). We had a good time and below are a few pictures from that trip. (Sam anytime you are in the area let me know! I am up for just about anything!)

Enjoy and have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.