Thursday, January 18, 2007

Don's a Year Older!

Yesterday was Don's 33rd Birthday. We Tuesday we got all our running done so that he could do whatever he wanted to do. He decided to take the morning easy...playing play station and the computer. We went to his favorite wing place for lunch and then took it easy for a little longer. He decided to go Putt Putt golfing, and when we were done he thought it would be fun to feed the little gators there. And then we went to Chili's for dinner (because that is what Maggie would have picked for him). And then we came home and he opened his gifts. Not too exciting but I think he had a good day.


This weekend I get to go to Orlando and see Samantha. She is in Orlando for business...and has decided to stay over to spend some time with me. I'll take pictures and show you what we did! I hope you all have a great weekend...and enjoy pictures from Don's birthday!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks and sounds like you all had a great time. Were you in Orlando THIS weekend??? Cuz Dwight and I were.... I will be upset if we missed you all!!