Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!

Happy 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can you believe it's here? I know for myself--2006 has gone so dang fast. I think that with all the changes in my life time just flew! Late last night and today I have thought a lot about how I would like to rewind time and change parts of last year. There is a heavy feeling in my heart that I start this year so far away from family and friends, but I know that this is where we have to be at this time. I know that I have to be in charge of my own happiness so that is the goal for this year for me: Happiness. I just have let go of things I couldn't change (like moving, putting Kanga down, saying good-bye to my mother-in-law, and living my comfort zones).

I thank all of you for your support and love! I know without it--I would be just laying on my bed and trying to live there. You all have showed me that I am a lot stronger than I think I am. (Thanks Mom for the example and the kick in the pants!) I'm hoping to make my family larger this year (but I thought that last year and only had a lot of heart break). Trying to talk Evie into moving herself to Florida--I miss her so much! (I'll let you know if she really will make the move!) She made me forget about myself for 10 days. Today I went on to Monster.com and applied for some jobs around the area. Hopefully one of those will pan out! Making money will always help! (I'll keep you updated on that.)

I'm still trying to make my list of resolutions for the new year...I love making a list just so see how fast I can break them! Sometime this week I'll have to take down the Christmas decorations...I'm not in any rush...since I put them up late I'm enjoying them now! Well that is all for now! I just really wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I love you and miss you guys a lot. Have a WONDERFUL week!

No comments: