Saturday, February 10, 2007

Getting Old

Since Don and I have moved to Florida I have seen Don getting older. I know this because his hair to turning white. And so yesterday we cut his hair REAL short on the sides and made sure that his side burns were taken to the top of his ears (to hide the white hairs). I just laugh at him because I have had white hairs since I was 16 years old and now that I color my hair it doesn't matter. But Don doesn't like that his age is starting to show.

So I tease him about his age (if you all remember I'm older by 2 months), but he is taking it hard that his hair is going white (and I hate to tell him---his hair line is back farther then when I married him). So if we all could stay young it would be nice. If you find the trick let us know! (But Don is trying to stay young at heart---around age of 10.)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We are thinking of going to Disney March 3rd - we want to hit Animal Kingdom in the morning... MGM in the afternoon and then Magic Kingdom that night. Think you all could join us that night or something??