Friday, February 02, 2007

Tornadoes Hit Florida


This storm hit this morning between 2am and 3:30am (depends on where you lived)

I thought I would post since I have been called by some and emailed by others. We are fine! All we saw was a storm-wind, rain, thunder and lighting. The tornadoes hit north east of us. Don and I were both taught to have food storage (including water), candles, and something to warm food--We will be looking into getting a gas grill though! So we are set! Thanks for all your concerns! Our hearts go out to those who lost family members to this storm. We will keep you updated.
On other news--I have applied for a job at a funeral home. For those who really know me--this is down to the last straw. It's a courier job running paperwork, and things like clothing from Funeral Home to Funeral Home. It's that same company that Don works for so that will make things easier with having one car. I'll keep updated on that!
We love all of you! Have a great weekend.

No comments: