Monday, July 23, 2007

Good News!

Evie Got a job!!
That is the good news of the day! She will be teaching at a charter school in Tampa (very close to Busch Gardens). She will be teaching 5th grade...which she has liked to teach in the pass. She will be going to meetings later this week and she will have some training to do...so that will nice for her to get back into the swing of things again!
As for me--I'm still waiting on my paper license...which sucks! I can't seem to get crap jobs...so I have decided that I need a break from the stress of taking care of Don. I'm going to Marco Island, Florida this next weekend for my cousin Zach's wedding. And I have a trip...of a secret nature. I'm not allowed to say at this time, but I'm excited that I get to go! By the time I get back I'm hoping that my license will be waiting and I can get a good job somewhere. I'll keep you posted on that!
Right now is the rainy season for us...and let me tell you it rains off and on everyday. But the worse thing is that Roo does not like storms so he goes NUTS because of the thunder. Hopefully it won't be too bad while I'm gone...because it looks like he will be locked in the kitchen and he likes to hide during storms. Tigger however has finally figured out that Roo gets a lot of attention when the storms are coming through so she has decided she is scared too. They love to cuddle under a blanket. Funny it has only taken her YEARS to figure out that he got more attention during storms.
Right now that is all I have to post. I hope all is well with everyone. Don and Evie have read the Harry Potter book...Don has started to re-read it. Other than that nothing else is going on.
Have a great week and I'll post again soon!

No comments: