Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pictures of our Trip

Yesterday I got a job...I am going back to Regis Salons...but this time I'm going to work in Logansport. I like knowing that no matter what I'll get a pay check...and if Don does decides to take a job somewhere...I can transfer stores and still have a job! Which will help me greatly! Now today I got those pictures to upload that I wanted to share yesterday. The trip was beautiful and here are a few pictures to show you. Enjoy!
West Virginia was very beautiful with all the green trees...I think this makes the mountains look like mountains and not just hills.
Military playing on the Chesapeake Bay.
There were TONS of fishing boats on top of each other on the Chesapeake Bay...I couldn't believe how close they sat to each other.
We passed a lot of beaches, but we never stopped at one...but this one was about the smallest!

This is one of the tunnels on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel adventure.

This is a view of the two bridges on the Chesapeake Bridge and Tunnel adventure...but these sit like 80 feet (or more) above the water.
These are cranes just hanging out on the Chesapeake Bay.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great pictures!! I'm glad you all had a good time. Hopefully it will all work out for you. Congrats on the new job!!!