Monday, December 11, 2006

Getting Ready for Christmas!

Tonight we finally got our tree up and decorated! So Christmas is on! Not that I'm in the spirit, but I know it's not like me to have nothing up--so I made myself get stuff out and up! I am making cookies, and with any luck that will also help me get into the spirit! I took some pictures of our house lit up. Some of the pictures are dark but I promised some of you pictures--I'll keep trying to get better pictures. But this way you see that I'm not lying you to when I say I'm getting things done! I but what they were so yo don't have to guess on the bad pictures! Just use your imagination!

This is our Front window from the outside...it's Santa, Frosty, and a swag...cute huh?
This is our front Door...with our new Christmas Wreath!

Not a great Picture--this is our porch...the colored lights is the railing...and the Porch Door is outlined in blue lights and the Christmas Tree has White and blue lights.

Here is our Tree...

Here is our tree again


Here is what everyone sees at night (not a good picture!)...our Blue outline window with our blue and white Christmas tree
I hope you all have a great week! I hope the Christmas Spirit finds you all! I miss and love you all!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Looks pretty good to me!! I finally sent you some pictures of the little guy!!!