Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's almost Christmas...

It's almost Christmas and I still don't have my tree up. Nice huh? But I started my cookies--it's that something? One batch of cookies--I'm trying hard to get into the Christmas spirit but it's just isn't there. I know that I need to be quick about it--or the season will just pass me by!

It usally gets cold and you know it's time to pull things out for Christmas, but since I'm fighting 85 degree weather and homesickness--it just doesn't feel right to pull things out. I did however made myself put up things in the windows. But the tree still sits in the box, but the box has made it to the hallway. Just hasn't made the living room/dining room/den area. I told Don that this Thursday the second bedroom needs to be finished so that we have some rhym or reason in there and I think once that room is done I can move on! With Don's sister coming I want to make sure that our tree is up and ready for her...so I might be putting it up the 21st for she gets here the 22nd. Nice huh? No really--my goal is to have it up no later than Sunday. I would like to have stockings up and everything...but we will see! My tree is the main goal of the week--that and my cookies. I want to get atleast one type of cookie done each day that way I can move on and mail them!

Well that is my update--fun huh? I promise to have more done in my next update! I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: