Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Ronna Update...

Shari emailed me so I'm just cutting and pasting her email. Heather has promised pictures--she was to go up to the hospital on her lunch break so I'm waiting on her to call me or email me. I did talk to my mom who says the baby is doing very well...and she got to hold him today. But it does really look like Jakob will be going home with his mommy--which could be Saturday if all still looks good. He is breast feeding well! So I'll keep you updated.

Anyways--here is Shari's email from today:

Thanks so much for announcing Jakob's birth! He is breathing much better today and is starting to nurse. He should be going home with Ronna on Saturday. I will be making another flying trip to Indiana on the 13th. Her mom is due in tonight to help out. Jobe is very excited about his new baby brother. I can't wait to see them all again! I know that Claytan has grown a foot since I saw him.

The story that I got was that Ronna's water broke and then she went to the hospital. Jeff was at work and broke the sound barrier getting to the hospital. I'm glad that all are well and I can't wait to see them!


Well when I get more I'll post more. I did noticed today that when I was posting yesterday about Ronna's shower she was in labor...how fitting! Have a Great Weekend!

No comments: