Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Watching the Babies grow

The first weekend I was in Indiana mom took a "few" of the grandkids out to eat. It was nice seeing everyone and the babies. Heather and her children went, Ronna and Job, Stephanie and Taite with their girls, Marcus and Jackie and baby Zach, Kris and Christina with her sister, Stephen and Jennifer, and then there was Mom and myself. Just a small group of us getting together. I didn't get my camera out (I was too busy with the babies), but Stephen and Jennifer got a camera out so I'm excited to see what the "gang" looked like. (I did get to see and hold Maya. She is such a sweet baby. She was just happy if we talked to her. I did have to get Lenha to talk to me...but that took most of dinner. She is so very cute! Chandler, Jaelin, and Job don't need any warming up period and they are high energy! They got a table all to themselves at dinner. I think that was good for them.)

Right before I left Marcus and Jackie were nice enough to let us invite ourselves over to their home. They found such a lovely house! Mom paid for some pizza and we ate dinner with them...and it was nice to just sit and chat. Zach let me take his picture...matter of fact he was a major ham! So these pictures are at his home playing with a key chain I pulled out of my bag so he would stand at the coffee table for me. He is growing so very fast.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I like the pictures! I hadn't realized you took so many. :) Oh, and very appropriate background for a slideshow about Cosmo!!! :) Glad you guys could come visit!!!