Friday, September 14, 2007

Just Updating you on my boring life!

Today I had a job interview. Nothing big, but it was an interview! After being told I was under qualified to be an instructor at a Cosmo school I have been bummed. But this interview was for a front desk job at Candlewood Suites. It's not the number one job I'm looking for, but it will be an income! I should know in the next couple days if I at least get a 2nd interview.

Other then that...just getting ready for our move. I think I taken down all the pictures in the house and dusted them and boxed them up. I'm excited for this move! We all will have a little more room to spread out! I know that Evie will enjoy having a space ALL to herself and not sharing it will my cosmo stuff and the food storage! (Sorry about that Evie!)

Don and I got our tickets for the trip to Indiana. That excites me to no end! To know that I am REALLY getting to go to the wedding and it's not just a pipe dream! But all that means right now it in 4 weeks it will be the race of all times to get things moved into our new apartment unpacked and get my things out of the storage unit (that is where all my Christmas stuff is) and get the Christmas tree up and ready before I leave for Indiana. It's going to be really busy but that will make the time fly fast (I hope). I'm so excited to see everyone again. I already feels like forever ago since I have been to Indiana.

Well--not a lot more to add. I'll let you know about the job. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good luck with the job! Keep me updated!!!! =]