Thursday, September 06, 2007

Picking up the Pace...

Well as most of you know we have the family weight loss program starting up...and both Don and I are signed up. We shall see how that goes.

But we have found a new apartment to move into as our lease here ends. With 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and 3 adults we are always on top of each other. We are hoping that with a slightly bigger apartment we can spread out a little. Our square footage will be going up almost 400 sq. feet. I'm totally excited about that! We are moving mid-October up the road to a nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment. I'm getting the change of address cards made up (just waiting on the right apartment number). But totally looking forward to getting out of this complex because some of our new neighbors are kind of scary! I believe there are drug dealers that just moved in to the same "building" as we live. But some of the neighbors that we liked just moved into this new complex so we are excited to know some good people there.

So life is going to start getting busy. I have gotten my state license here so I have started to apply at school and such. With getting the moving planned and done, and planning another trip to Indiana for Stephen and Jennifer's wedding...I shall be busy. I can't wait because with the move it should make the time fly.

Nothing big and wonderful is going on right now in my life but I thought I would update you on what I did find out about moving. I'll go by the new apartment complex this weekend and take some pictures. Have a great weekend and I'll post again soon!

No comments: