Saturday, February 06, 2010

My Life

I am bad at blogging anymore...not sure why...maybe because my life isn't much to blog about! But my new goal is to post something each month. That way I can see the progress happening in my life!!!

I'm out of work---like most Americans. Finding a job isn't easy. So I get to stay home, and babysit when needed. Which is great for me on one hand but maybe I should just find a crap shop and go do hair. Really most shops I have talked to are either not interested in me because I don't have clients or they are just full. I don't want to go to Great Clips or shops like that. If you are in shops like that they are more worried about getting that client out in a short amount of time and not about good hair. I want to do hair and I want to be able to do it on my terms. SO--the waiting game is on. Or I would work in a beauty supply store...still waiting on a job opening there too!

Don is working hard on school. He is trying to make the nursing program next January. Praying that he can get in and work hard---our hope is that he gets his nursing done quickly so we can move on with our lives. He is such a great sport with going back to school!

With being shut in most of the time and Don doing school...he has decided that in October he wants to WALK a 5k. I'm going to be helping him get ready for this...but we will see if I am up to doing it with him. (But if any of you would like to do it...please let us know...babysitting will be provided.) He is a trooper with his goals lately...he decided that he wouldn't drink anymore soda so January 1st he stopped drinking them and has done VERY well. So I know that once he decides something for sure he will stick with it! (I only gave up caffeine---and works most days but when a migraine headache comes on I need to have something!)

I just got a laptop from Don this week and I am enjoying it! Once I get everything on here that I need I will be able to do my calling at church (Primary Choristers) and when Don needs it for classes he has it to go! So I think it will help us do all of our work better. As for my calling in church...I'm not sure about it...I don't know that I do good working in Primary, but since I wont teach class back there---I got this. I'm sure I'll learn something from it but I'm not sure what can be learned in that calling!

Well that is all that is going on in our world! I promise to post more often and Have better things to share! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Gretta said...

The laptop is bound to improve your blogging. I love my laptop for working on the go!