Friday, September 29, 2006

Good News!

I'm very HAPPY to announce I have started my rounds of fertility drugs today! I'm totally excited that it's happening! I will be giving myself shots for 7 days and next Friday Don and I go back to Indy to see the doctor and see how the meds are working. Hopefully it works wonders and we can do the next meds that make the things happen! We could have up to 3 babies...that is the most exciting news yet. One stop shopping! One pregnancy 3 babies...how cool is that? Well--we'll see.

We are also filling out applications for apartments. Hopefully we will have one in the works by next week and moving plans in writing. We will keep you posted!

Have a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Congrats! But can I just say... 3 babies at one time?!!? GOOD LORD!! :)

Sarah said...

I'm with Jackie... 3 babies!! Whoa!!! LOL Congrats on the great news! :)

Stephanie said...

3 WOW that's a lot of babies! that would be the advantage of they would all be here at the same time... although 3 high school graduations, 3 proms, 3 new drivers licenses, 3 new college students, 3 birthdays (all the same day)... wow 3 that's a LOT!