Monday, September 25, 2006

Just another week

It seems to just have been just another week. The only thing different for me was a lot of phone time with apartment complexes in Florida. Other than that it's been kind of quiet.

Once we find an apartment Don will being his 2 weeks at the prison and heading south. He is excited about his new job. He gets to go to work in shorts...then change to scrubs and embalm, casket, and get the bodies ready for the funerals. The company supplies the scrubs and washes them, and all he has to worry about is the prep room. He doesn't have to wear suites (which for Don will be a total change in the funeral business). Don is totally excited to be going to the warm weather again.

Money isn't panning out like we would like it to...so Don will be heading out on his own for a while. Hopefully by Thanksgiving (Christmas at the latest) I'll be able to join him with all our stuff. So--all that has meant for me was REpacking some boxes so Don could take some stuff with him. He will be living with the bare minimum, and an air mattress. Hopefully he won't have to live like that for long. But if I'm lucky he will miss me a little.

While that has been our week! I know it's not exciting, but with working, packing, calling about apartments, and babysitting there isn't much time for anything else in my life. I hope you all have a good week and hopefully I'll be able to update soon that we found a place to stay in Florida.

Have a good week!

No comments: