Saturday, September 16, 2006

No New News

Nothing great and wonderful to report this week! I have to go Wednesday to be retested for that dang bacterial infection. I hate the test, but they have to be sure it's gone before they can allow me to take my shots. So hopefully we will get some good news in the next couple weeks..which will be VERY close in time when shots have to start. Hopefully we won't have to wait until November. I might pull out my hair by then!

Don is still waiting for the firm in Florida to let him know if he has the job or not. I hope we will know something by the beginning of this next week! We are just hoping it will be good news and we can plan what happens next. Maybe he will go with one of the dogs and get started and I'll follow...but nothing is set in stone. Nothing in my life is!

Well that is all the news at this time! I'll update if we get any info! Have a great week!

No comments: