Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Simple Thoughts

You know it's late and I can't sleep...just alot of things going around in my head. So I thought...why not just go type them out and hopefully sleep will find me soon! So here I am, and I'm hoping this works!
Well today I found out I still have that dang bacterial infection. So now Don and I are both on stronger medican to kill whatever this is. (Maybe I'll kill it before doing shots!) But it just seems to be one thing after another with this dang stuff! I don't ever seem to see the end of the tunnel...when I think I see the light...it's just my flashlight shining in my eyes! At times I just want to throw my hands up and yell at the top of my lungs...I give up it's not worth the fight. But than I see pictures of babies, see babies at the mall, and just wish one day I could just be part of that world...instead of looking in the windows (if you even can follow that). But the fight is still there and hopefully it won't take much longer!
On the other hand; Don is still hunting for a job he likes. Poor guy! He had an interview today (Tuesday) in Hobart, IN. He is one of 3 to be interviewed for this job. Hopefully that means being in the top 3 for 3 jobs he will get a job offer that we can really use! I'm hoping (for his sake) he gets a job offer soon. I know he just hates the prision (not that I could really blame him there).
Then this evening we learn that Don's sister had a baby. (It's the sister that is in and out of jail.) That didn't help matters any. But she did have a baby girl...8lbs 4oz; 22inchs long. Sandi thinks she wants to name the poor baby "Eternity Harley". Now-isn't it enough that her mom is a druggie and isn't going to be there for her...now she wants to curse this baby with a horrid name. What the heck is wrong with people? I'm just hoping for the baby's sake she decides to give it up for adoption. She really hasn't decided about that yet. But knowing her--she'll try to raise this baby and only hurt the chances of this child having any type of normal life. It just makes me mad that people that really want kids...or even like them...have them! Let's think about what we are doing to these poor children for a minute. But they never do--the babies are too cute and than they lose the cuteness and only cry, eat, sleep, and potty. But by the time people like my sister-in-law figure it out...that poor child is lost in a never ending cycle or fall through the cracks of life.

Okay, I think I'm done. I just needed to get it off my mind and now that I did...I hope you aren't bored with another trip of "I hate Dumb people!". I hope you all have a GREAT week. And we will update you on anything great and wonderful!

No comments: