Monday, September 18, 2006

The Wheels are in Motion!

This morning we heard some good news (for Don anyways). He got the job in St. Petersburg, Florida. He is accepting the job, and now we are in a time crunch to get him there! (We are accepting donations for the move <--haha!) He will be leaving sometime in October and I will follow (hopefully) in November. If we can make the money work we will be going together, but we won't set our sites on that! I'm going to leave Regis after next week, and be a sub at the schools until I go. I found out that I can make more money right now doing that! Then when I get to Florida I'll work on getting back into the business and work for Regis there. But we don't know yet what day Don will be heading out. But we know he is taking this job and is totally excited!

So if anyone wants to visit St. Petersburg/Tampa area once we get settled down there...our door will be open! I am sad to leave my family here, but I know that Don needs to have a job that makes him happy. So, as a good wife, I'll miss my family so my husband will be happy!

As for the fertility drugs...I go on Wednesday to be retested for that infection and we will take one step at a time. If we have to put off the meds until another date I'll have my doctor recommend another doctor down there that can help us. Hopefully we can make this cycle "the cycle". We will wait and see!

Well--I hope you all have a great week and if we have anymore updates we will sure post them!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray for the great news!! :P Can't wait till you guys move closer!!!

Jacqueline said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly! (Especially the referral to a new doc.)

Bewtched said...

Congrats...I've been saying lots of prayers that you two would find something. And St. Pete...I go there all the time. Now I'll have someone to hang with. WOOHOOO!! :)

Talk to you soon.

Love,
Sam