Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Move is On...

I want to start with thanking everyone for your love during a very tuff time in our lives. It's great to know that I have such a great support system! Don hasn't had internet out in Utah, but I have sent your words of encouragement on to him...and he will read everything once the move is slowing down!

That's right--The move is ON! I have to sound excited, but I'm not into this move at all. I have put a lot of hours into this move but not my heart (sorry Don)! Since Friday--I have packed and repacked all of our things. I have to report it is all done and none too soon! The movers will arrive tomorrow between 9-11am. There will be a great sigh of relief once they close the doors and the stuff is on the truck! I have stayed up late and packed. I have almost broken parts of my body, bled, and been majorly bruised for this move. I can't wait until Don is home because he will be unpacking MOST of the stuff (not my breakables).

The puppies are ready for a long drive. Tigger and Roo know about boxes and what it means when I pack like a mad woman they have seen it all before. They are going nuts--and driving me nuts. So Friday early evening they will be getting a bath (so no smelling dogs) for the trip! Right now they are running around barking at each other like ding-dongs.

I want you to know that this week has been hard in many ways, but I have always found uplifting things from you guys when I needed the pick-me ups! I want to thank you again for that! Have a great weekend!! It maybe a little while until we get reconnected down in Florida, but as soon as we do...I'll post again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are moving along. Hopefully you all will have a safe and fast trip. Let us know when you make it!! :]

Anonymous said...

Be sure to check out my blog.. I have posted a ton lately...