Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Waiting Game

Today I feel that I'm no better off then before...but than again I'm no worse off either. We have been to Indy everyday this week. So-I'm glad to say we won't be going back anytime soon! Now we just wait. We are hopeful that something took, but understand that it doesn't always take on the first time. So--if it did not take--Joyce is taking a much needed break. With the move and all that is what my body is telling me to do. I had to take a afternoon nap yesterday because my body can't make these 8am appointments--3 to 4 times a week with a hour and a half drive. I have been really lucky that Don has had time to take off to go with me. So that is where we stand right now. Just waiting...the wait will about kill me but I have packing to finish so once my rest is caught up on...I'll be a packin' fool! Well I know this is short but there isn't much more to report! Have a great weekend!

No comments: