Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Mom's Visit---Take two!

I really enjoyed my mom's time here (and I hope she did too). Wednesday--Don had to work so Mom and I headed to the outlet mall---she did all the shopping there. We checked out what they had and came home. We did take and bake pizza, and got some wings. Thursday Mom and I hung out around the house...and I made a pork roast for her to enjoy (using our new herbs from our small little garden). Then Friday the 3 of us headed out to see "The Original Herrmann's Royal Lipizzan Stallions of Austria". It is a lost art and very beautiful to watch. I know that it was just practice but it is worth the time to watch them. My mom got to see them in Austria when she was 8 years old and it was a little different...but I'm sure she enjoyed watching them again. If you know anyone that is coming to the Tampa area...From January to March each year...they can go out and watch them. I have included some photos from our outing. Don and I agreed we will be returning and seeing them again! Today we had to say good bye to my mom. (It's always sad for me since I'm a mama's girl.) But she had today planned...flying home and getting repacked and heading to Ohio to see Annette. I think she needs to drive a while for her to feel like she has been on vacation! But I know we all enjoy having mom come and visit. I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the pictures!


No comments: