Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Mom's Visit---Take Three

I totally forgot to blog about the last place we saw when my mom was here! After we spent time seeing the Royal Stallions--we went to a really cool pizza place. It is called "Roaring 20's". This place is known for it's massive pipe organ music (which is live) and their pizza. There are 2 organist that play in this pizza place...both hail from Ohio and worked at one time or another in Indianapolis. The one we got to hear taught at Butler and Indiana University...which was cool for me! I would love to go back and take better pictures! The organist take requests and when it's break time---the organ turns and lowers. It was very loud but the music was great and so was the pizza! They are only open from 4:30 to 9pm and we got there at 4:50pm and there was a HUGE line...waiting to get in. Enjoy the pictures!





No comments: