Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just a few more Days!

I'm so excited for Kelly and her family to be here. There are just a few more days until they are here! They should arrive sometime Saturday. They are going to be staying on Clearwater Beach which is like 10 miles from here but with all the construction it will be like 30 minutes away. Kinda like going to Kokomo, but that's closer then I have been to them in months. I have been kinda in a funk since my mom left...but now that the time is going by I'm getting pumped for Kelly's visit. Then in the back of my mind I'm thinking how bummed I'll be when they leave. (I'm not trying to think that far ahead...I just want to enjoy their visit.) I'm hoping that they will have a great time while they are here. I'm going to make sure I give them their space I don't want to crowd their vacation and don't want them to think they have to entertain me the whole time! Kelly sounds like she is totally ready to just sit on the beach and enjoy doing nothing but soaking up the sun. I have been trying to fill my time with constructive things. And I have been working on my paper work for my cosmetology license. For Florida's license I have to take and pass an HIV/AIDS course. Don showed me when he does some of his continuing ed courses. I set up an account and it was cool because I could print off the course (before paying) and read it (plus it gave me a "pretest"). I took the pretest and then went back and paid and took the test (which was the same as the "pretest") and only missed one. So--I passed and in all the excitement of passing I called and made sure what all the Florida state board would need, and then called Indiana's state board and had them send certificate of licensure to Florida. Now all I need to do is sign all my paperwork cut them a check and pray for the best. Hopefully--soon I'll know if I can get my license here. Well--that's all on the updates for now. Have a good weekend and I'll update again soon!




This is for the official Lipizzaner Web page if you would like to go look at it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good luck!!! Lemme know when you get your license!!

Have a great time with Kelly!!! Be sure to take LOTS of pictures ♥