Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Mom's visit--Take One

My Mom got to come to Florida to visit (which was exciting for me). She got to see alot and I'll try to recap for you. She flew in on Thursday evening. Then on Friday Mom and I drove to Ocala, Florida to meet up with Shari so mom could visit with her and her family. Saturday Shari got tickets for them to go to NASA's Kennedy Space Center. From the stories it sounded like they had a good time and walked all over. They didn't get to see everything (but that's okay now Mom has a reason to go back). Sunday They had a cooking party at Shari's. Then Monday Don and I drove the 3 hours to go to Jacksonville and pick mom up. While we were there we got to visit over Dinner (there are some shots from dinner at Chili's). Tuesday Don and I took mom to the orange grove, then off to John's Pass for a walk (it's nothing but shops) and lunch on the docks. And after we were home...we let mom relax and Don and I made her our perogie Thanksgiving Dinner (including pumpkin pie ones!).


That's the back of my mom's head, my nephew Jackson, my sister: Shari, my brother-in-law Robert...and my niece Lydia....

This is my nieces: Sarah, Sarah's daughter: Aubree, and there's Lydia again! Don really has missed Sarah!

Here are the girls again!


Hot and glossy Turkey Perogies

Oranges from the Grove...can't go to the grove and leave without oranges...


Somewhere between Largo and Jacksonville there is a town of Waldo...just in case you wanted to know where he was...he must live on this street in Waldo, Florida!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Man I need to hit the gym!!! LOL

Dinner was nice - I only wish it was longer. I miss you too Don!!