Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Springbreak 2007 having a blast

With Don working during the day the Zehring family spends time on the beach and in the pool. So when Don gets off is when all the fun happens! Yesterday the Zehrings did decide that they can spend time with just me. I'm not a real good host so here is how it went. Danny walked (by himself), and then slept. The kids watched TV while Kelly and I worked on the computer. Then the kids, Kelly, and myself played a couple card games. Then when Don was on his way home we cooked dinner. After dinner and everything was cleaned up a little we all went putt putt golfing. We played the boys against the girls...the boys won...how said is that! After that the kids with the help of the guys fed the Alligators while Kelly and I took pictures. Today we got Don to get off work at noon so we could drive to the zoo. I think we all had fun. The kids cracked me up! Then we drove all the way back and had dinner at Sonny's (bar-b-q). Then we went our to our "homes" for we have big plans for tomorrow! We are going to Disney World-The Magic Kingdom. Enjoy the pictures from yesterday and today. More to come soon!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow!!! Thats a lot of pictures!! Looks like you all had a blast! I can't wait to see the Disney pics :]