Sunday, April 01, 2007

Springbreak is ON!

The Zehring family finally made it here! They got in later then we were hoping but they got here! We went to IHop last night for a quick bite to eat. Today they spent a lot of time in the water! Their hotel is right on Clearwater Beach...they are so dang lucky! They have the beach and if they want more safe environment they have the hotel's pool and hot tub just off the beach! They came by today and picked me up (since Don worked) and we did lunch and then we went to Walmart. Aleesha came and hung out with me for a little while until I had to pick up Don. Then we headed back to Clearwater Beach to meet up with Kelly and family. Don was brave and swam with the kids (which they LOVED). I got to just sit back and chat with Kelly. As you can tell Danny missed all the camera shots...But I promise to get some pictures of him too! Just a for warning for all those who know Danny---he is cleanly shaved (which I have NEVER seen). Kelly says he did it yesterday morning right before they left. I think everyone is having fun...but the fun is wearing out the kids and Don. Tomorrow we are thinking about going putt putt golfing...which will be fun with all three kids! Keep checking back because I will be having updates this week! Enjoy today's pictures.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like you all are having a blast!!! Keep those pictures coming!! ♥