Thursday, April 05, 2007

Springbreak 2007---Disney World/Magic Kingdom

Yesterday our day started out EARLY. We were on the road by 5:15AM. We headed out for Orlando to the happiest place on earth! The kids were so excited! We hit almost all the rides that everyone wanted to do. We had to skip some because of the hot day and long, long lines. But we hit the important ones (IE: The Tiki Room, Pirates of the Caribbean, It's a Small World, Splash Mountain, Tea Cups).

But our funniest story comes from Kelly and Don at "It's a Small World". We had been in line (for awhile) and all the sudden there was a horrid smell. Kelly went off on whatever child just S***T themselves their parents need to change them. I was laughing so hard when I saw a HUGE smile on Don's face and had to point to Don for farting. It was so HORRID, and all I could do is laugh my butt off!

I think everyone had a good time, but by 6:30pm we all had are fill of the "Happiest Place on Earth". There were SOOOO many people. (Being Easter weekend and us not thinking anything about it.) And there were TONS of Hoosiers for Elkhart...their band played in the PRE-Disney Parade. I still can't believe how many RUDE people come to Disney (besides myself). Enjoy our pictures from Disney. Today Don and I are heading to the Hotel to spend time with the Zehrings for they will be leaving tomorrow! But I'll try to get some more pictures for you to enjoy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like you all had a blast!! I want to go.. Bad!!! Aubree is dying to eat with JoJo and The Little Einsteins. I will let you all know if we make plans to go. I loved the pictures... keep them coming!! ♥