Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Baby Blues

The last few days have been really hard on me. I'm going through the baby blues! It's nothing abnormal, but it makes it to function.
I guess being the youngest of eight children, and the only one that is married that doesn't have a child. I even have tons of nieces, nephews, great nieces, and great nephews. I have gone through fertility drugs, shots, and horrid tests...And yet no baby. We have thought about adopting a baby. Don's youngest sister got pregnant and she thought about letting us adopt it,but since we aren't made of money...She can't get much money for "selling" her baby. And if we were to go through the church social services that would cost us money that right now we really don't have. So, right now we can't do that.
So I have decided that I will go to a new doctor, and see about doing more rounds of drugs and shots. I'm sure that Don can't wait for the roller coaster ride of hormones that comes with all of that. Hopefully, sometime soon I can announce good news!

No comments: