Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Trying Pictures...


I want to thank Jackie for helping a poor simple mind. I don't think I would ever have a picture on this silly thing without her. Jackie, sorry I'm slow...I try to teach myself simple computer skills. I'm better in the kitchen. That is my strong area!

This picture is an old one...but it's all I had to play with today. This was taken shortly after Don and I got married...Doesn't he have a baby face?
We will be getting newer ones up soon. Now that I know how and I got my portable 3.5 floppy drive. My digital camera will come out of storage again. Don will be excited to show off his bling-bling on his grill...(For those who haven't seen it yet (Sarah) I'll get one posted).

Thanks again Jackie...One day I'll figure out how you and Stephanine got your blogs looking so wonderful!

No comments: