Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Many Thanks

I have to say thanks to Jackie! She is talented and very helpful! Because of her talent and willingness to help I now have a new look for our blog. I had asked but never had excepted such a scheme that fit so well! I now have to come up with something to pay her back. Jackie, just say the word and I would do just about anything to repay you! I know that you are a busy woman and that makes it even more special!

Still no new news to share about Don's adventure on finding a new job. I will post something right away when we hear! I was looking at my "favorite" web goings last night. He has applied just about everywhere. From coast to coast and even Alaska. I don't think he's applied for Hawaii YET but I wouldn't be surprised! He did apply to a state he said he would NEVER go again...Utah. (I just think it's funny that he applied...Never say Never!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very cute layout!!!! :D Jackie always does such a great job!!