Friday, November 03, 2006

Got out and about...

Today Don had the day off--so once we got some running that needed done--I got him to take me out and about. We found a beach on the Gulf and I just wanted to show you what we saw! It was very nice...but it's still not home!


Crab parts
Sand Castle

Don checking out the sky


I think this crab tried to get away from the crab shacks and almost made it back to the gulf!


Another view of the sand castle!


Small waves of the gulf

Some funny looking plant life floating in the Gulf


This is really white sand...

Well--I know most of you are trying to stay warm--I wish I was there with you. But I hope you enjoy the pictures of what I could find to share with you. Have a Great weekend. I'll try to keep you posted on what's going on here!

2 comments:

Bewtched said...

Glad to see that you made it to the beach. I love the beaches around there. Looks like a good day.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I wish our beach had white sand...