Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Birthday



This is a card I got from Samantha! It cracks me up! On the inside it says "Still able to stop traffic." It just makes me laugh! Then I get an e-card from Stephen...it was "Do your boobs hang low?" You know to the song "Do your ears hang low"...Made me laugh hard! Then Kelly sends me a frame with a thing about friends...I just don't feel like I'm a good friend to her sometimes. I don't have answers all I can do is listen, cry with her, laugh with her, but I don't usually have words of wisdom...But I love the picture! My grandparents called me on Friday to talk with me. I love talking with them. I'm sure they don't get as much enjoyment out of me as I do with them. And on Saturday--My mom called me and sang to me. (My mom has a tradition that she came up with to call each of us on our birthdays and sing "Happy Birthday" and sing as bad as she can possible get.) She sang a primary "happy birthday song" and sang it really well. I told her spending time in primary with the 3 years olds--she has grown a lot! Samantha then call me on my birthday to sing to me too. I'm so glad I have good friends and family that know that I needed to hear from them when I did. Don took me out to eat at the Olive Garden for my birthday. He's such a great sport! He sent me an email and tried to make my day special!

Today I woke up very sick and running a fever. So I didn't go to church, but I slept a lot. I'm starting to feel better. Maybe it was just missing everyone...kinda made me sick to my stomach. I'm not sure if it's getting easier for me...but the days aren't so long anymore. Some are longer than others.

This next week we are hoping to go sightseeing. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures to post! Well have a good week!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Yesterday! It sounds like everyone wished you a great day, but I'm the only one who wishes you one AFTER everyone else... so you'll remember me the most! Right? I hope your feeling better!