Monday, November 27, 2006

Pictures found

I found a lost disk of pictures that I have taken. Hope you enjoy my silly pictures...and their stories. Hey--I almost forgot--about a week ago Don took me on a drive one evening. He drove me into St. Petersburg--and he didn't think it was a good idea to take pictures of all the homeless people that were either sleeping on the sidewalk or getting food from a couple on the side of the road. I just don't know why he thought it might be a bad idea! So there are no pictures, but I have to tell you I have never seen so many people sleeping on the sidewalk when there were no promises of major sales going on! Have a great week!

The boy scouts in our ward did a fund raiser--picking oranges--so Don and I got a half bushel. Let me tell you it is A LOT of oranges--filled a large paper sack. This was the baby of the bunch! It was the most perfect orange.


Palm trees every where--no snow--how can you want to put up Christmas stuff. I'll try to put mine up and take pictures! Palm tree s are very ugly!



Don took me to a restaurant called the Buffalo Steakhouse. When your steaks come out they have these puffed pastry Buffaloes in them...kinda sick huh?

I had posted earlier that our apartment complex was painting the buildings. Here is a building that is painted. Ugly is the in thing--mustard yellow with pale yellow windows. Nice huh--must had a special on these colors!


This picture is to show the courtyards. There are 2 buildings that make up the courtyards. And they call each "courtyard complex" a building. Not sure who came up with that.

I found these funny acorn looking things. You can find these just about every where. Tons at the church!

This is to show how small my perfect orange really was. It was a little bigger than a golf ball. The oranges where the BEST oranges--only one bad one. Don had to take half of them to work to share. Finally had to juice the last 15 just to get rid of them!








No comments: